I’m Andrea and I love pretty parties, pretty paper, photography, fashion, food, design, home decor, DIY crafts, my husband, my 4 kids, simple pleasures, and this crazy thing called life. We make our life and home just outside of Seattle. Our days can be hectic at times, but they are always filled with laughter, field turf, ballet slippers and love.
lifebyandreavictoria is where I share the things [see above] that inspire me. I’ll also share my journey as a wife, mama and designer. And if I play my cards just right, I hope I can inspire you, too. And become friends!
A little bit more about me…
1. Majored in English from the University of Washington, where I helped many students get into grad, med, and nursing school. I helped them write their papers.
2. When I’m not playing the role of Mom/Mama/Mommy I make pretty things. You can find them HERE.
3. Give me a good book and a cup or two of coffee and I’m one happy girl.
4. In my past life I was a dancer, the kind that wears pink tights and a tutu.
5. In that same past life, I swore I would never be a soccer-mom and drive a mini van. But here I am today, one proud soccer-mom driving a swagger wagon
6. I’m addicted to magazines.